Sequitur 2018 Ribbon Ridge Chardonnay, Oregon

$69.99
Sequitur 2018 Ribbon Ridge Chardonnay, Oregon

Sequitur 2018 Ribbon Ridge Chardonnay, Oregon

Regular price $69.99
/
New release from Beaux-Freres owner Mike Etzel's new label, Sequitur. Tiny production. For the Sequitur 2018 Chardonnay there was one new French oak barrel and the amphora. The new oak percentage was 27% with the remaining 73% being fermented a. . . READ MORE

Add a case?

  • Earn loyalty points on this order Learn More

New release from Beaux-Freres owner Mike Etzel's new label, Sequitur. Tiny production.

For the Sequitur 2018 Chardonnay there was one new French oak barrel and the amphora. The new oak percentage was 27% with the remaining 73% being fermented and aged in the amphora. The cooper for the new barrel was Francois Freres, all this wine competed malolactic fermentation.

93+ Points Robert Parker:
"The Sequitur Chardonnay has a gregarious nose of spiced, baked yellow apples and warm pineapple with notes of toast, honey, hazelnut and hay. Medium to full-bodied, it fills the mouth with warm orchard and tropical fruits accented by nuances of baking spice, nuts and honey, with a touch of creaminess to the texture, juicy acidity and a long, mineral-laced finish. 85 cases produced."

Mike D. Etzel has been the co-owner and winemaker at Beaux Frères since the late 1980s and began planting a vineyard adjacent to Beaux Freres in 2010. He then launched a new project with partner Carey Critchlow known as Sequitor. The inaugural Pinot Noir under the Sequitur label was the 2014 vintage.

Normal shipping via Fedex or UPS Ground will range from 3 business days (West Coast) to 7 business days (East Coast). If you would like Overnight shipping, please email or call us immediately for options. Please note, expedited shipping such as "2 day air" is for transit time only, this does not include processing time and therefore does not guarantee a specific delivery date. Our ability to respond to expedited requests depends on the particular wines’ availability. We work with many small-production wines which, if not in stock may need to be acquired direct from the winery and may not be available for shipping for several days after your order is placed.

If you have any important time constraints on your order (birthday, anniversary, dinner party, holiday, etc) please email us at info@brix26.com with your order number. Thanks for your understanding.  

Shebang Eleventh Cuvee Red Blend, Sonoma Valley - Brix26
The Whole Shebang Cuvee XVI Red Blend, Sonoma Valley
$14.99
Delas Freres 2021 "Saint Esprit" Cotes du Rhone Rouge
$14.99
Chateau Pesquié 2020 "Les Terrasses" Cotes Du Ventoux
94 Points                          
Chateau Pesquié 2020 "Les Terrasses" Cotes du Ventoux
$16.99
Slam Dunk 2021 Red Blend, California
Fantastic buy!                     
Slam Dunk 2021 Red Blend, California
$16.99
94 pts - best buy                  
Domaine Lafage 2020 "Bastide Miraflors" Cotes du Rousillon
$18.99
Orin Swift Locations "I" - 8
$19.99