Dom Perignon is of the highest-rated and best Champagnes anywhere. Forget Cristal and the others, this is the one to buy while it's still available! Very Limited
96 Points Robert Parker: "The 2006 Dom Pérignon comes from a very rich vintage with an early ripeness that brought a lot of aromatic maturity. The white-golden prestige cuvée contains a bit more Chardonnay than Pinot Noir and opens with a deep and seductive, pretty accessible nose with intense yet fresh fruit aromas of pineapples, with peaches and tangerines. Lively and elegant on the palate, this is a full-bodied, unusually aromatic and fruity DP with a long and tension-filled expression."
The Dom Perignon 2006 Brut Champagne is the latest release from this venerable Champagne house and can easily be aged 20+ years, if you can wait that long.
Is this a gift? You can choose a gift card message of your choice during checkout and the wine will be wrapped in tissue paper and accompanied by tasting notes.
We've scoured the European continent in the search of great buys, tasting through dozens of small-producers and hand-selected our favorites for this mixed case. A great way to try our current red discioveries from France, Italy, Spain and Portugal! 10% discount already built into price.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Domaine des Bousquets 2011 "Le Lieu Dit" Gigondas, France ($49.99) Provence's Grand Cru Bandol from Kermit Lynch
- Pecchenino 2015 Dolcetto di Dogliani 'San Luigi' Italy ($24.99) A fantastic "big red" discovery from Italy
- St Cosme 2011 Cotes du Rhone "Les Deux Albions" France ($24.99) 92 Parker - from one of the Rhone's finest producers
- Quinta do Crasto 2012 Riserva Old Vines Red, Duoro (Portugal) ($39.99) 93 Points - From one of Portugal's top wineries
- Domaine de Bila Haut 2014 "Occultum Lapidem" Cotes du Roussillon-Villages, France ($34.00) 96 Points Parker - awesome Rhone red
- Terrabianca 2011 Campaccio Toscana Rosso, Italy - $29 - 93 point Super Tuscan Best Buy