Can't decide which Chardonnays to try? We've done the work for you by selecting a mixed case (12 bottles) of our favorite current Chardonnays from top California producers.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Peirson-Meyer 2017 "Sophia's" Chardonnay, Russian River Valley ($45) From winemaker Robbie Meyer
- Pahlmeyer 2017 'Jayson' Chardonnay ($49.99) Blockbuster second-label Chard from cult-producer Pahlmeyer
- Patz & Hall 2017 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay ($41.99) From the Dutton Ranch Vineyard made famous by Kistler!
- Ramey 2017 "Fort Ross-Seaview" Chardonnay ($40) 96 Points Wine Enthusiast "Editor's Choice"
- Joseph Phelps 2018 Freestone Vineyards Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast ($49.99) - 95 points
- Paul Hobbs 2017 Chardonnay Russian River Valley ($54.99) 92 pts - fantastic new release
Price reflects 10% case discount already built in!
One of the best Napa Valley Sauvignon Blancs we've discovered.
The Altamura 2016 Sauvignon Blanc comes from the winery's 4-acre 18-year-old dry-farmed vineyard which sits at an altitude of 850 feet. The wine is fermented and aged in new French oak barrels for 18 months resulting in a wine of great depth and complexity, displaying the flavor and textural profile more like a white Bordeaux than a California Sauvignon Blanc. Very limited production of 500 cases.
Rare white viognier from cult Napa producer Araujo. Limited.
Viognier was planted for blending with our Sauvignon Blanc, and is also used to co-ferment with our Syrah. An unreliable bearer, Viognier in some years provides us with enough crop to bottle on its own, producing a profoundly aromatic and seductive wine redolent of honey, apricots, orange blossoms and spice.