Can't decide which Chardonnays to try? We've done the work for you by selecting a mixed case (12 bottles) of our favorite current Chardonnays from top California producers.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Sbragia 2015 Gamble Vineyard Chardonnay Napa Valley ($48) Another great Chardonnay from the master Ed Sbragia! 94 pts
- Pahlmeyer 2016 Jayson Chardonnay ($49.99) Blockbuster second-label Chard from cult-producer Pahlmeyer
- Patz & Hall 2015 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay ($41.99) From the Dutton Ranch Vineyard made famous by Kistler!
- Hollywood & Vine 2015 Chardonnay Napa Valley "2480" ($45) 92 Points Wine Spectator - Great newcomer to the Napa scene
- Joseph Phelps 2016 Freestone Vineyards Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast ($49.99) - 95 points
- Paul Hobbs 2016 Chardonnay Russian River Valley ($54.99) 92 pts - fantastic new release
Price reflects 10% case discount already built in!
One of the best Napa Valley Sauvignon Blancs we've discovered.
The Altamura Sauvignon Blanc comes from the winery's 4-acre 18-year-old dry-farmed vineyard which sits at an altitude of 850 feet. The wine is fermented and aged in new French oak barrels for 18 months resulting in a wine of great depth and complexity, displaying the flavor and textural profile more like a white Bordeaux than a California Sauvignon Blanc. Very limited production of 500 cases.
Rare white viognier from cult Napa producer Araujo. Limited.
Viognier was planted for blending with our Sauvignon Blanc, and is also used to co-ferment with our Syrah. An unreliable bearer, Viognier in some years provides us with enough crop to bottle on its own, producing a profoundly aromatic and seductive wine redolent of honey, apricots, orange blossoms and spice.