Can't decide which Chardonnays to try? We've done the work for you by selecting a mixed case (12 bottles) of our favorite current Chardonnays from top California producers.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Peirson-Meyer 2016 "Sophia's" Chardonnay, Russian River Valley ($45) From winemaker Luc Morlet
- Pahlmeyer 2017 'Jayson' Chardonnay ($49.99) Blockbuster second-label Chard from cult-producer Pahlmeyer
- Patz & Hall 2016 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay ($41.99) From the Dutton Ranch Vineyard made famous by Kistler!
- Ramey 2017 "Fort Ross-Seaview" Chardonnay ($40) 96 Points Wine Enthusiast "Editor's Choice"
- Joseph Phelps 2017 Freestone Vineyards Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast ($49.99) - 95 points
- Paul Hobbs 2017 Chardonnay Russian River Valley ($54.99) 92 pts - fantastic new release
Price reflects 10% case discount already built in!
One of the best Napa Valley Sauvignon Blancs we've discovered.
The Altamura 2016 Sauvignon Blanc comes from the winery's 4-acre 18-year-old dry-farmed vineyard which sits at an altitude of 850 feet. The wine is fermented and aged in new French oak barrels for 18 months resulting in a wine of great depth and complexity, displaying the flavor and textural profile more like a white Bordeaux than a California Sauvignon Blanc. Very limited production of 500 cases.