92 Points - phenomenal bordeaux
A phenomenal buy in high-scoring Bordeax that sells for a song. Highly recommended.
92 Points Robert Parker: "One of this humble appellation’s outstanding wines, Reignac always performs well in blind tastings against the classified-growths, and while expensive for a Bordeaux Superieur, it merits its price. The inky/ruby/purple-colored 2010 reveals a big, sweet nose of black currants, pain grille, licorice and earth. Medium to full-bodied with shocking levels of concentration for its pedigree, consumers should be thrilled that some proprietors want to try and achieve something well beyond the norm for an appellation. This 2010 should drink well for a decade or more."
We've scoured the European continent in the search of great buys, tasting through dozens of small-producers and hand-selected our favorites for this mixed case. A great way to try our current red discioveries from France, Italy, Spain and Portugal! 10% discount already built into price.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Domaine des Bousquets 2011 "Le Lieu Dit" Gigondas, France ($49.99) Provence's Grand Cru Bandol from Kermit Lynch
- Pecchenino 2015 Dolcetto di Dogliani 'San Luigi' Italy ($24.99) A fantastic "big red" discovery from Italy
- St Cosme 2011 Cotes du Rhone "Les Deux Albions" France ($24.99) 92 Parker - from one of the Rhone's finest producers
- Quinta do Crasto 2012 Riserva Old Vines Red, Duoro (Portugal) ($39.99) 93 Points - From one of Portugal's top wineries
- Domaine de Bila Haut 2014 "Occultum Lapidem" Cotes du Roussillon-Villages, France ($34.00) 96 Points Parker - awesome Rhone red
- Terrabianca 2011 Campaccio Toscana Rosso, Italy - $29 - 93 point Super Tuscan Best Buy