★ 95 Point exclusive
A Brix26 exclusive! A tiny 50 cases were made, one of the top Barolos of the 2010 vintage. Extremely limited.
95 Points Wine Spectator: "Offers a beautiful nose of sweet and salty licorice, with flavors of fading cherry, leather, tobacco and spice. Complex and maturing, yet the tannins and acidity keep this fresh. The lingering finish evokes tobacco and mineral. Best from 2020 through 2036. 50 cases made."
The 2010 vintage is one of the finest on record for Barolo. Robert Parker rated the 2010 vintage 98 points overall, the best in recent memory, and now is the perfect time to stock up. Even better is that this wine is superbly structured, but forward and approachable now; no need to cellar it for 20+ years.
We've scoured the European continent in the search of great buys, tasting through dozens of small-producers and hand-selected our favorites for this mixed case. A great way to try our current red discioveries from France, Italy, Spain and Portugal! 10% discount already built into price.
Each 12-pack includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Domaine des Bousquets 2011 "Le Lieu Dit" Gigondas, France ($49.99) Provence's Grand Cru Bandol from Kermit Lynch
- Pecchenino 2015 Dolcetto di Dogliani 'San Luigi' Italy ($24.99) A fantastic "big red" discovery from Italy
- St Cosme 2011 Cotes du Rhone "Les Deux Albions" France ($24.99) 92 Parker - from one of the Rhone's finest producers
- Quinta do Crasto 2012 Riserva Old Vines Red, Duoro (Portugal) ($39.99) 93 Points - From one of Portugal's top wineries
- Domaine de Bila Haut 2014 "Occultum Lapidem" Cotes du Roussillon-Villages, France ($34.00) 96 Points Parker - awesome Rhone red
- Terrabianca 2011 Campaccio Toscana Rosso, Italy - $29 - 93 point Super Tuscan Best Buy